Dr Michał Będkowski-Kozioł will be one of the speakers at the “Law and Energy” International Scientific Conference
Dr Michał Będkowski-Kozioł will be one of the speakers at the “Law and Energy” International Scientific Conference dedicated to the legal regulations on renewable energy sources in Poland and Germany.
The conference will be held on 26 April 2016 at the Faculty of Law and Administration of Uniwersytet im. Adama Mickiewicza, Collegium Iuridicum Novum in Poznan.
The Partner at Kochański & Partners law firm will speak on the topic of “The Legal Model for the Regulation of Support for Renewable Energy Sources in Poland: an Attempted Assessment” at a panel discussion titled PROMOTION OF RENEWABLE ENERGY AND LEGAL ASPECTS OF THE RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY.
The conference is organized by ELSA – The European Law Students’ Association.
More information: http://prawozenergia.elsa.org.pl/agenda-konferencji/
- Marek Jeżewski, PhD will attend the „Annual IBA Arbitration Day 2019”
- Kochański & Partners representatives to attend MIPIM 2019
- Kochański & Partners ranked in IP Stars 2019 ranking
- Foreign exchanges are easier than you think - IPO and Dual Listing seminar
- The Legal 500 Europe, Middle East & Africa 2016
- Magdalena Mitas nominated in EXPERT GUIDES 2016