Dr Michał Będkowski-Kozioł will be one of the speakers at the “Law and Energy” International Scientific Conference
Dr Michał Będkowski-Kozioł will be one of the speakers at the “Law and Energy” International Scientific Conference dedicated to the legal regulations on renewable energy sources in Poland and Germany.
The conference will be held on 26 April 2016 at the Faculty of Law and Administration of Uniwersytet im. Adama Mickiewicza, Collegium Iuridicum Novum in Poznan.
The Partner at Kochański & Partners law firm will speak on the topic of “The Legal Model for the Regulation of Support for Renewable Energy Sources in Poland: an Attempted Assessment” at a panel discussion titled PROMOTION OF RENEWABLE ENERGY AND LEGAL ASPECTS OF THE RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY.
The conference is organized by ELSA – The European Law Students’ Association.
More information: http://prawozenergia.elsa.org.pl/agenda-konferencji/
- K&P advises Oxenwood Real Estate (UK) on the acquisition of a DHL logistics centre near Warsaw, as its debut Polish investment
- K&P distinguished in the Warsaw Business Journal ranking
- International Trade Fair for Property and Investment EXPO REAL Munich 2019
- Foreign exchanges are easier than you think - IPO and Dual Listing seminar
- The Legal 500 Europe, Middle East & Africa 2016
- Magdalena Mitas nominated in EXPERT GUIDES 2016