Dr Michał Będkowski-Kozioł in the Review of Economic Legislation “The axiology of the energy sector’s regulation”.
An article by Dr. Michał Będkowski-Kozioł entitled: “The axiology of the energy sector’s regulation” (part 1) has been published in the Review of Economic Legislation (Przegląd Ustawodawstwa Gospodarczego) No. 11/2014. Part 2 will be published in the next issue of the PUG.
Part one will discuss such issues as the location of the function of economic regulation in the context of the “economic constitution” of Poland, systematics of objectives (values) underlying the regulation of the energy sector under Energy Law, and environmental protection as a goal of regulatory interference in the functioning of the energy sector.
- K&P has been short-listed at the 9th annual“EuropaProperty Investment Awards”
- K&P have once again been recognised in the prestigious international IFLR1000 ranking
- K&P advises Oxenwood Real Estate (UK) on the acquisition of a DHL logistics centre near Warsaw, as its debut Polish investment
- Dr Michał Będkowski-Kozioł in Dziennik Gazeta Prawna "More entitlements for electricity buyers".
- Kochański Rapala & Partners Defend an Auto-Świat Journalist Before the European Court of Human Rights
- Kamil Osiński in Rzeczpospolita "Handling with re-privatization by way of an act".