Dr Michał Będkowski-Kozioł in Dziennik Gazeta Prawna “More entitlements for electricity buyers”.
Dziennik Gazeta Prawna daily newspaper has published remarks made by Dr. Michał Będkowski-Kozioł in an article entitled: “More entitlements for electricity buyers”. Polish energy law is not adjusted to a European Union directive. A recent judgment of the Court of Justice should allow for the admission of buyers to proceedings before the President of the Polish Energy Regulatory Office. Michał Będkowski-Kozioł: “this would paralyze the market”.
- K&P has been short-listed at the 9th annual“EuropaProperty Investment Awards”
- K&P have once again been recognised in the prestigious international IFLR1000 ranking
- K&P advises Oxenwood Real Estate (UK) on the acquisition of a DHL logistics centre near Warsaw, as its debut Polish investment
- Kochański Rapala & Partners Defend an Auto-Świat Journalist Before the European Court of Human Rights
- Kamil Osiński in Rzeczpospolita "Handling with re-privatization by way of an act".
- An interview with Konrad Orlik in Dziennik Gazeta Prawna "Limits imposed on court bailiffs can hit the creditors".