Dr Michał Będkowski-Kozioł in Dziennik Gazeta Prawna “More entitlements for electricity buyers”.
Dziennik Gazeta Prawna daily newspaper has published remarks made by Dr. Michał Będkowski-Kozioł in an article entitled: “More entitlements for electricity buyers”. Polish energy law is not adjusted to a European Union directive. A recent judgment of the Court of Justice should allow for the admission of buyers to proceedings before the President of the Polish Energy Regulatory Office. Michał Będkowski-Kozioł: “this would paralyze the market”.
- New K&P business strategy and marketing team
- Kochański & Partners recognised in the Media Law International 2020 ranking
- Kochański & Partners lawyers recognized in the IP Stars 2020 ranking
- Kochański Rapala & Partners Defend an Auto-Świat Journalist Before the European Court of Human Rights
- Kamil Osiński in Rzeczpospolita "Handling with re-privatization by way of an act".
- An interview with Konrad Orlik in Dziennik Gazeta Prawna "Limits imposed on court bailiffs can hit the creditors".