Dr Marek Jeżewski at the University of Cambridge
For the upcoming weeks, Dr Marek Jeżewski, Advocate, Partner at Kochański & Partners, will be a Visiting Fellow at the Lauterpacht Centre for International Law at the University of Cambridge in the United Kingdom.
At the invitation of the Centre Dr Jeżewski will be broadening his knowledge and conducting research on international investment law.
Dr Jeżewski will be gathering materials and conducting research relating to his planned postdoctoral thesis (to be turned into a book), which will address the role of custom in the perception of international investment law from a practitioner’s perspective.
- Kochański & Partners among the Most Attractive Employers in Poland
- Kochański & Partners among the top 10 law firms in the “Rzeczpospolita” ranking
- IP STARS 2019/20 results of individual lawyers have been announced!
- Kochański & Partners has advised Skanska Group in connection with one of the largest transactions on the Warsaw land investment market concerning the future development of a state-of-the-art office complex including high-rise towers
- K&P will provide a workshop for the FILM Law School
- IFLR1000 recommendation for K&P Energy & Infrastructure Practice