Dr Ireneusz Matusiak in Dziennik Gazeta Prawna “Even a tumultuous biography does not constitute work”.
Dziennik Gazeta Prawna has published statements of Dr. Ireneusz Matusiak in an article titled “Even a tumultuous biography does not constitute work”. The subject does not possess copyright to his own biography. The biography itself, even if it is very tumultuous, does not constitute work. The work will be the manner in which one’s life is presented in a literary form. A person who is interviewed, becomes its object, not a co-author. In practice this means, e.g. that a journalist or publishing house without the consent of the subject may decide to publish contents of the biography abroad.
- Modern forms of advertising in the banking sector – training
- Return to a new "normality" at work
- New K&P business strategy and marketing team
- Mateusz Ostrowski on the GazetaPrawna.pl portal "Radio and television subscription: Do you have to let an inspector into your home".
- Przemysław Krzemieniecki in Dziennika Gazeta Prawna "There are no easy profits".
- KZRP has been recommended in the international ranking of law firms, IFLR1000 Financial & Corporate 2015.