Dr Ireneusz Matusiak in Dziennik Gazeta Prawna “A trademark contained in a domain’s name continues to result in disputes”.
The daily Dziennik Gazeta Prawna has quoted comments made by Dr. Ireneusz Matusiak in an article entitled: “A trademark contained in a domain’s name continues to result in disputes”. Is a trademark breached if the internet website marked with a particular domain name does not contain any content, does not directly refer to any goods and services covered by the protection right or indirectly through a link?
- The Fourth Forbes Congress of Polish Capital 2019
- The 1st 2019 Forbes Family Business Congress
- K&P has successfully advised on the acquisition of Radio Taxi Barbakan by iTaxi start-up
- Konrad Orlik in Dziennik Gazeta Prawna “Instead of assessing the effectiveness, there shall be a limit of cases taken by court bailiffs".
- A Polish team trained by Natalia Kabacińska has won the 7th Foreign Direct Investment International Arbitration Moot in California
- Dr Andrzej Malec in the daily Gazeta Wyborcza "Haven’t passed your secondary school final examinations (Matura)? Thinking of studies? Attend lectures