Design Thinking in Project Management: Olgierd Świerzewski at the 5th Project Management Forum
Olgierd Świerzewski, attorney at law, Partner, Executive Director and Project Management Professional PMP® at Kochański & Partners is to appear as a speaker at the 5th edition of the Project Management Forum organised on 14-15 September 2020 by Puls Biznesu. During two days of presentations, leading Project Management experts will share their knowledge and experience in using advanced methods and solutions in project management.
Olgierd Świerzewski will lead the panel on Design Thinking in project management, and discuss identifying problems and defining project challenges, while presenting creative techniques for generating and selecting ideas.
Olgierd is a Partner and Head of the Technology Transactions practice and has been recognised as a Recommended Lawyer in the “Banking and Finance” sector by the Legal500. He was also nominated as 2018 In-house Lawyer of the Year by prestigious magazine The Lawyer, and is also a Project Management Professional certified by the most prestigious global project management organization, the Project Management Institute.
- In vitro clinics and infertility in Poland
- Changes to the planned amendment of the Commercial Companies Code - consultation meeting at the Ministry of State Assets
- Kochański & Partners is Legal Partner of the 8th Lewiatan Arbitration Moot
- #RatujBiznes – Wojciech Wrochna, Kochański & Partners, assists businesses affected by the coronavirus pandemic
- Remote work order also possible following September 4th
- Kochański & Partners acting as legal counsel to Polskie Sieci Elektroenergetyczne