“Damages in International Arbitration” conference
A conference regarding “Damages in International Arbitration”, organized by the Centre for Dispute Resolution at the Faculty of Law and Administration at Warsaw University will take place in the Auditorium of the Old Library of the University of Warsaw (Krakowskie Przedmieście 26/28). Carried out in the form of an Oxford debate, the conference will focus on the substantive law of arbitration practice. Prof. Assoc. Jacek Jastrzebski from the University of Warsaw will moderate. Dr. Marek Jeżewski from Kochanski Zieba & Partners is among the invited panellists. The conference will take place on 11 March 2016.
- New opportunities for Japanese capital in Poland
- Ranking Legal500 2019 - numerous awards of K&P
- K&P has successfully advised on the sale of an office building located in the centre of Warsaw
- K&P at the Legal Apprenticeship and Job Fair
- Magdalena Mitas, conference: "Problematic aspects of the easement of the industry"
- Kochański & Partners Shortlisted for the Polish Business Leader Award.