“Damages in International Arbitration” conference
A conference regarding “Damages in International Arbitration”, organized by the Centre for Dispute Resolution at the Faculty of Law and Administration at Warsaw University will take place in the Auditorium of the Old Library of the University of Warsaw (Krakowskie Przedmieście 26/28). Carried out in the form of an Oxford debate, the conference will focus on the substantive law of arbitration practice. Prof. Assoc. Jacek Jastrzebski from the University of Warsaw will moderate. Dr. Marek Jeżewski from Kochanski Zieba & Partners is among the invited panellists. The conference will take place on 11 March 2016.
- Kochański & Partners advises Ringier Axel Springer Polska on the restructuring of RUCH S.A.
- K&P partners the second edition of BrandMe CEO
- K&P Authors a Report on M&A Market Structure in Poland
- K&P at the Legal Apprenticeship and Job Fair
- Magdalena Mitas, conference: "Problematic aspects of the easement of the industry"
- Kochański & Partners Shortlisted for the Polish Business Leader Award.