Cooperation with Kochański & Partners Sp. k.
Dear Sir or Madam,
I would like to update you on some important changes in the partnership structure of our law firm.
On 4th January 2019, Rafał Zięba, Adam Piwakowski and Maciej Schmidt left the firm. Our firm continues as the same legal entity and has simply reverted to its previous name – Kochański & Partners Sp. K. – K&P.
We confirm full business continuity. The matters and projects that we work on with you will continue without interruption and the services will be provided by the same firm. Our firm continues to be a full service law firm with a wide range of sector specialisms.
We will continue to promote your interests with the dedication and commitment you have come to expect. I am certain that the high standard of service that we have provided over the last 20 years, as well as the experience that our specialist teams bring, will mean the further growth of K&P as one of the largest Polish law firms and will continue to be of benefit to you.
Our full details are available at www.kochanski.pl.
In the event of any further queries, please contact your usual team at K&P. For all international matters, please contact Gabriel Olearnik, the Head of International (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Rzeczpospolita ranking: Kochański & Partners among growth leaders
- Posting of workers after 30 July 2020 | Legal Alert
- New provisions on the control of certain investments
- Kochański and Partners ranked in Chambers and Partners: Europe 2019
- Piotr Kochański was awarded the title of “Prawnik 30-lecia"
- 100 years of Polish Independence and diplomatic relations with Japan