CLOUD INFRA – MEETUP #4
Paweł Gruszecki, Legal Counselor, Partner, Head of New Technologies & Telecommunications Practice at Kochański Zięba & Partners, will be speaking at Cloud Infra – Meetup #4 to be held on 13 June 2017 in Warsaw, devoted to legal issues related to cloud computing and cloud security.
Cloud Infra Group is a community of people interested in the design, development and management of public, private and hybrid cloud infrastructure (‘infrastructure’ meaning not only devices, but also virtualization, software and application support methodology).
The participants will include lawyers, security experts and practitioners. Paweł Gruszecki will speak about personal data protection (GDPR) and cybersecurity in Cloud Computing.
Issues to be discussed:
- How does the law affect technology and how does technology affect the law?
- What are the consequences of GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)?
- Cloud computing security: is it simple or complicated?
- How to ensure security?
- What consequences do we have to take into account?
- Is the assignment of liability to a public cloud operator allowed by law?
For more information please visit: https://www.meetup.com/pl-PL/cloudinfra/events/240386911/
- CRACOW OFFICE OF KOCHAŃSKI ZIĘBA & PARTNERS STRENGTHENS ITS POSITION ON THE LEGAL SERVICES MARKET IN SOUTHERN POLAND
- The fourth edition of the Constitutional Week organized by the Professor Zbigniew Hołda Association
- Kochanski Zieba & Partners advises Marlin Equity Partners on the acquisition of technology company Medius Poland.
- IT IN LOGISTICS – GIGACON
- New Equity Partner at Kochanski Zieba & Partners
- 7th Silesian IT and Administration Convention