On 6 December 2016, Marek Jeżewski, Ph.D., Advocate, Partner and Head of Arbitration Practice at Kochański & Partners will conduct a workshop on “The Right of States to Regulate: New Case Law, New Treaties, New International Law” as part of the “Arbitration Academy” project.
“Arbitration Academy” is a series of meetings held at the Faculty of Law and Administration of the University of Warsaw, organized by the European Arbitration Centre.
You can join us at Collegium Iuridicum II, Faculty of Law and Administration of the University of Warsaw, ul. Lipowa 4, Warsaw, on 6 December 2016 at 8 – 9.30 p.m.
- K&P partners the second edition of BrandMe CEO
- K&P Authors a Report on M&A Market Structure in Poland
- K&P to hold an Oxford debate on income tax phase-out in Poland
- K&P advised Employees Provident Fund on the cross-border refinancing in the total amount of EUR 94 million
- Michał König (K&P) as a coach of the University of Warsaw team in the Foreign Direct Investment International Arbitration Moot
- K&P advised on the restructuring in the total amount of EUR 36 million