On 7 March 2017, Michał König, Associate at Kochański & Partners, will take part in a panel discussion on “Junior Lawyers’ Experiences in Arbitration Moot Competitions” as part of the “Arbitration Academy” project.
“Arbitration Academy” is a series of meetings held at the Faculty of Law and Administration of the University of Warsaw, organized by the European Arbitration Centre.
You can join us at Collegium Iuridicum II, Faculty of Law and Administration of the University of Warsaw, ul. Lipowa 4, Warsaw, on Tuesday, 7 March 2016 at 08.00 p.m. – 09.30 p.m.
- K&P partners the second edition of BrandMe CEO
- K&P Authors a Report on M&A Market Structure in Poland
- K&P to hold an Oxford debate on income tax phase-out in Poland
- Polish railways made safer by groundbreaking judgment on system interoperability
- XVI GigaCon Conference: IT in Insurance
- Kochański & Partners short-listed in the category ‘Law Firm of the Year: Central Europe’