On 7 March 2017, Michał König, Associate at Kochański & Partners, will take part in a panel discussion on “Junior Lawyers’ Experiences in Arbitration Moot Competitions” as part of the “Arbitration Academy” project.
“Arbitration Academy” is a series of meetings held at the Faculty of Law and Administration of the University of Warsaw, organized by the European Arbitration Centre.
You can join us at Collegium Iuridicum II, Faculty of Law and Administration of the University of Warsaw, ul. Lipowa 4, Warsaw, on Tuesday, 7 March 2016 at 08.00 p.m. – 09.30 p.m.
- New opportunities for Japanese capital in Poland
- Ranking Legal500 2019 - numerous awards of K&P
- K&P has successfully advised on the sale of an office building located in the centre of Warsaw
- Polish railways made safer by groundbreaking judgment on system interoperability
- XVI GigaCon Conference: IT in Insurance
- Kochański & Partners short-listed in the category ‘Law Firm of the Year: Central Europe’