Attorney at Law, Partner, Head of Labor Law Practice
She advises on individual and collective labor law. She has many years of experience in preparing individual and collective employee documentation, including regulations and internal policies, systems of remuneration, as well as collective bargaining, social packages.
She advises on restructuring projects, including redundancies, outsourcing of employees, optimization of employment costs, acquisitions of businesses and related transfers of employees.
Languages: Polish, English.
Membership: The Warsaw Bar of Legal Advisors.
Education: The University of Kraków (Master of Law, 1999).
- Advising a new technologies sector company on a project involving the outsourcing of workers and employment restructuring; drafting recommendations on the proposed project implementation strategy, including the assessment of risks relating to legal, labor and tax aspects, drafting employee transfer and SLA agreements.
- Assistance in the development and implementation of a bonus scheme for an international retail chain.
- Comprehensive advice for an international retail chain entering the Polish market, including support in the development of the employment structure, selection of employment forms, employee bonus and motivation schemes, acquisition of groups of employees from another employer
- Advising an owner of grocery chains on a project involving the optimization of managerial staff costs.
- Advising on a project involving the transfer of part of a workplace to another employer; preparing a report including analysis of risks in legal and labor aspects.
- Comprehensive legal advice on labor law for a group of companies operating as part of an international media group, including involvement in employment restructuring and cost optimization projects, drafting internal employee files, bonus schemes.
- Comprehensive legal advice for service sector companies, representing an employer in labor disputes, negotiations with trade unions, advising on the transfer of employees.
- Ongoing legal assistance for an international industrial sector company; advising on the reorganization of employment, posting of workers abroad, with particular emphasis on tax and insurance aspects.
- „Kierownik tylko z nazwy”, Rzeczpospolita
- Polisa dla firmy na wypadek roszczeń zasądzonych pracownikom, Rzeczpospolita
- Angaż zastępcy wypowiadany jak terminowy, Rzeczpospolita
- Za prokurenta z uchwały nie płaci sie składek, Rzeczpospolita
- Prawo pracy a świadczenia pozapłacowe, Gazeta Finansowa
- Udział w noworocznym spotkaniu nie zawsze jest dobrowolny, Rzeczpospolita
- Bezgotówkowy sposób na motywowanie pracownika, Ogólnopolska Gazeta Finansowa
- Employee capital plans, Warsaw Business Journal