Anna Cichońska in Dziennik Gazeta Prawna “They earn extra through using company cars”
Today’s issue of the daily Dziennik Gazeta Prawna published an article entitled: “They earn extra through using company cars” containing comments made by Anna Cichońska. The generally binding provisions of labor law do not provide a basis to demand from an employee the return of revenue obtained in a conducted own business activity with the use of employer property.
- K&P partners the second edition of BrandMe CEO
- K&P Authors a Report on M&A Market Structure in Poland
- K&P to hold an Oxford debate on income tax phase-out in Poland
- A Polish IT sector Oscar for Dr. Ireneusz Matusiak – an Award from the Polish Chamber of Information Technology and Telecommunications.
- KZRP at the Legal Apprenticeship and Job Fair.
- Kochański Rapala & Partners wins the case of Jan Rokita against Konrad Kornatowski.