Anna Cichońska in Dziennik Gazeta Prawna “They earn extra through using company cars”
Today’s issue of the daily Dziennik Gazeta Prawna published an article entitled: “They earn extra through using company cars” containing comments made by Anna Cichońska. The generally binding provisions of labor law do not provide a basis to demand from an employee the return of revenue obtained in a conducted own business activity with the use of employer property.
- The 1st 2019 Forbes Family Business Congress
- K&P has successfully advised on the acquisition of Radio Taxi Barbakan by iTaxi start-up
- K&P to partner the upcoming 4th Polish Capital Congress
- A Polish IT sector Oscar for Dr. Ireneusz Matusiak – an Award from the Polish Chamber of Information Technology and Telecommunications.
- KZRP at the Legal Apprenticeship and Job Fair.
- Kochański Rapala & Partners wins the case of Jan Rokita against Konrad Kornatowski.