Ambassador of Polish Economy 2014.
On 17 September, Mr. Rafał Rapala accepted the Ambassador of Polish Economy 2014 diploma from the hands of Minister Katarzyna Kacperczyk and Mr. Marek Goliszewski, President of the BCC, which was awarded to our Law Firm in the category: “Creator of 21st Century solutions” by the Business Centre Club and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. This is the second time that our Law Firm has been awarded the title of Ambassador. Last year we were distinguished in the category: “Foreign companies’ partner”.
- New Year's concert on the occasion of Croatia’s presidency of the Council of the EU
- Aleksander Petrys has won second place in the competition for the best Diploma Project on currency issues.
- Jessup International Law Moot Court Competition
- Dr. Andrzej Malec, Partner at Kochański Rapala & Partners, has been appointed to be the new Rector at WSAP in Białystok
- K&P ranked 7th in the law firms ranking of the Warsaw Business Journal
- Rafał Bobkiewicz in Rzeczpospolita “How to fight against inertia”