Ambassador of Polish Economy 2014.
On 17 September, Mr. Rafał Rapala accepted the Ambassador of Polish Economy 2014 diploma from the hands of Minister Katarzyna Kacperczyk and Mr. Marek Goliszewski, President of the BCC, which was awarded to our Law Firm in the category: “Creator of 21st Century solutions” by the Business Centre Club and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. This is the second time that our Law Firm has been awarded the title of Ambassador. Last year we were distinguished in the category: “Foreign companies’ partner”.
- International Trade Fair for Property and Investment EXPO REAL Munich 2019
- Kochański & Partners to partner the 2019 Business Insider Trends Festival conference
- Kochański & Partners advises Ringier Axel Springer Polska on the restructuring of RUCH S.A.
- Dr. Andrzej Malec, Partner at Kochański Rapala & Partners, has been appointed to be the new Rector at WSAP in Białystok
- K&P ranked 7th in the law firms ranking of the Warsaw Business Journal
- Rafał Bobkiewicz in Rzeczpospolita “How to fight against inertia”