Aleksander Petrys has won second place in the competition for the best Diploma Project on currency issues.
Aleksander Petrys, interning with Kochański & Partners as part of his professional development, has won second place in the competition for the best Diploma Project on currency issues.
This is the second edition of the competition, aimed at promoting topics such as the currency exchange, the Forex Market, and the idea of FinTechs, among the student body.
Aleksander is a graduate of the Faculty of Law and Administration of the Jagiellonian University in Krakow and was recognised for his analysis of the chaotic position of cryptocurrencies in the local legal framework.
“I would like to thank the organizers, i.e. Currency One S.A., for the initiative in conducting a nationwide competition for the best Master’s thesis related to the currency market. My thesis entitled “Bitcoin as a modern alternative fiduciary money – a criminal law perspective” won second place in this competition which, from my perspective, is a great distinction for me” says Aleksander Petrys, K&P. “I would also like to thank my supervisor, prof. Dr hab. Włodzimierz Wróbel, for his help and invaluable substantive support at every stage of this project”.
Congratulations to Aleksander, and we wish you continued success!
- Maintaining financial flow in terms of tax liabilities
- Gaps in the anti-crisis shield - special Covid-19 pandemic Act
- The coronavirus may be deadlier than the 1918 flu: Here’s how it stacks up to other pandemics
- Jessup International Law Moot Court Competition
- K&P experts co-author energy law commentary
- Second edition of The Legal 500: Private Equity Guide