Aleksander Galos Will be a Panelist During the 25th EuroPOWER Energy Conference
Aleksander Galos, Legal Counselor, Partner, Head of Energy, Natural Resources & Chemicals Practice at Kochański & Partners will be a panelist during the 25th EuroPOWER Energy Conference, which will be held on 5-6 April 2017 at the Westin Hotel in Warsaw.
On the first day of the conference, during a debate titled The EU Winter Package “Clean Energy for All Europeans”: a New Challenge for the Polish Energy Sector, issues such as the following will be discussed :
- The Winter Package as a tool for the implementation of the Energy Union: how much continuation, how many changes?
- An assessment of the functioning of the single European energy market
- Implementation of EU directives concerning the energy market (such as RED and EED) in the Polish economy
- Mechanisms supporting the development of citizen-owned energy
- Autonomy and self-sufficiency of the Polish energy sector, and the directions and pace of that sector’s convergence to the energy sectors in more advance European countries
- What do we challenge and what do we support in the vision for the development of the European energy market?
The panel discussion will be moderated by Ms. Dorota Dębińska-Pokorska, and introductory presentations will be given by: Klaus-Dieter Borchardt, Director, Internal Energy Market, Directorate-General for Energy, European Commission, Michał Kurtyka, Undersecretary of State, Ministry of Energy, Eryk Kłossowski, President of the Management Board of PSE.
For more information please go to: http://konferencjaeuropower.pl/
The conference is organized by MM Conferences SA.
- K&P has been short-listed at the 9th annual“EuropaProperty Investment Awards”
- K&P have once again been recognised in the prestigious international IFLR1000 ranking
- K&P advises Oxenwood Real Estate (UK) on the acquisition of a DHL logistics centre near Warsaw, as its debut Polish investment
- Michał König won 34th Bar Ski Championships
- Frankfurt Investment Arbitration Moot Court
- Training: New Remuneration Policies in Banks