Advocate Szymon Gałkowski will be one of the speakers at the 6th Financial Directors Forum
Szymon Gałkowski, Advocate, Partner at Kochański & Partners will be one of the speakers at the 6th Financial Directors Forum on May 11-12, 2016 in Warsaw.
In a panel discussion on INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS IN OBTAINING FINANCING FOR DEVELOPMENT Szymon will speak about development opportunities abroad afforded by dual listings and IPOs on foreign stock exchanges.
The discussion will address, among other things, the following issues:
- Benefits of a dual listing or an IPO on a foreign stock exchange.
- London or New York_
- Dual listing on the London Stock Exchange, illustrated with the example of Work Service S.A.
To see the conference agenda, click here: VI_Forum_Dyrektorow_Finansowych_2016
- K&P partners the second edition of BrandMe CEO
- K&P Authors a Report on M&A Market Structure in Poland
- K&P to hold an Oxford debate on income tax phase-out in Poland
- 138th Largest INTA Annual Meeting this year in Orlando!
- Law Firm Ranking of daily Rzeczpospolita 2016
- Dr Michał Będkowski-Kozioł will be one of the speakers at the "Law and Energy" International Scientific Conference