A double nomination for Kochanski & Partners in International Tax Review European Tax Awards 2018!
We are delighted to announce that Kochanski Zieba and Partners Law Firm has been nominated in one of the most prestigious tax law rankings International Tax Review / European Tax Awards 2018, for the second year in a row, in two categories:
- Poland Tax Firm of the Year,
- Poland Transfer Pricing Firm of the Year.
Alongside Kochanski & Partners, the ranking also includes:
Category: Poland Tax Firm of the Year
- Baker McKenzie Krzyżowski i Wspólnicy
- Crido Taxand
- DLA Piper
- Hogan Lovells
- Wardyński & Partners
Category: Poland Transfer Pricing Firm of the Year
- Crido Taxand
The gala and the announcement of the results will take place in London on 17th May.
All details about the event including all nominations are available at this link.
Congratulations to the entire Kochanski & Partners TAX team!
- In vitro clinics and infertility in Poland
- Changes to the planned amendment of the Commercial Companies Code - consultation meeting at the Ministry of State Assets
- Kochański & Partners is Legal Partner of the 8th Lewiatan Arbitration Moot
- We advised US investment firm Davidson Kempner Capital Management on the high profile GBP 180 million financing granted to Pepkor Europe of the Steinhoff Group
- PPCC Members Meeting: Contracts in e-commerce - legal issues
- Cracow office of Kochanski & Partners shortlisted in the Polskie Wnętrze 2017 architectural plebiscite!