K&P Ambassador of Polish Economy 2015 in the “Foreign Entities’ Partner” category.
On 23 September, Mr. Piotr Kochański collected the Ambassador of Polish Economy 2015 diploma from Minister Janusz Piechociński and Mr. Marek Goliszewski, President of the BCC, which was awarded to our Law Firm in the “Foreign Entities’ Partner” category by the Business Centre Club and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. This is the third time that our Law Firm has been awarded the title of Ambassador. Last year we were distinguished in the “Creator of 21st Century Solutions” category.
- K&P partners the second edition of BrandMe CEO
- K&P Authors a Report on M&A Market Structure in Poland
- K&P to hold an Oxford debate on income tax phase-out in Poland
- Act on handling of complaints by financial market operators and on the financial ombudsman – Newsletter K&P.
- New Partner at Kochański and Partners law firm
- K&P wins the case for the editors-in-chief of “Fakt” and Fakt.pl against the GITD