Kochański & Partners as a substantive partner of a publication by Dom Maklerski Navigator S.A.
We were invited by Dom Maklerski Navigator to participate in the preparation of a quarterly report on the standing of the largest housing developers – bond issuers in the Catalyst market.
We described the latest proposals for changes in construction law. We also focused on the impact of delay or lengthy proceedings in obtaining a building permit for an investment process that may affect the profitability of the project and lead an investor to opting out of the investment.
- In vitro clinics and infertility in Poland
- Changes to the planned amendment of the Commercial Companies Code - consultation meeting at the Ministry of State Assets
- Kochański & Partners is Legal Partner of the 8th Lewiatan Arbitration Moot
- Kochański & Partners – Founder of the Anti-Fraud Association
- Kochański & Partners among the Most Attractive Employers in Poland
- Kochański & Partners among the top 10 law firms in the “Rzeczpospolita” ranking