138th Largest INTA Annual Meeting this year in Orlando!
Each year K&P’s lawyers take part in an international conference organized by INTA (International Trademark Association). This year’s event shall take place in Orlando (USA) on 21-25 May 2016 and it will 138th Annual Meeting. K&P will be represented by Karolina Marciniszyn Trademark & Patent Attorney, Partner, Head of the Intellectual & Industrial Property Law Practice at Kochański & Partners.
More information: http://www.inta.org/2016Annual/Program/Pages/INTA-concert.aspx#
- K&P partners the second edition of BrandMe CEO
- K&P Authors a Report on M&A Market Structure in Poland
- K&P to hold an Oxford debate on income tax phase-out in Poland
- Law Firm Ranking of daily Rzeczpospolita 2016
- Dr Michał Będkowski-Kozioł will be one of the speakers at the "Law and Energy" International Scientific Conference
- Foreign exchanges are easier than you think - IPO and Dual Listing seminar