On 26 January 2023, join the “City: A Space for Business. Ukrainian Companies in Poland” conference organised by the Legnica Special Economic Zone and the Polish-Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce.
The speeches have been divided into three thematic blocks:
- BLOCK I. We see, we appreciate, we support. Systemic measures of local governments to support business and professional activation of migrants
- BLOCK II. Through the eyes of business
- BLOCK III. Synergies for a better management of migration.
The conference will be attended by representatives of local authorities and local government bodies, as well as the business community from Poland and Ukraine. The aim of the meeting is to examine business opportunities in the context of Ukraine’s reconstruction, and to define the current situation and prospects for the development of entrepreneurship among Ukrainian citizens living in Lower Silesia.
Topics to be discussed include:
- The role and participation of Ukrainians in the development of the region
- Experiences and expectations of Ukrainian business in Poland
- Cooperation with Ukrainian companies
- Migration challenges: modern solutions and trends.
For a detailed agenda and registration, go to the organiser’s website.