Further revolutionary changes in tax legislation are on the horizon. These changes are worth preparing for, and will include a change in the model of taxation of tax transparent partnerships to be covered by corporate income tax (CIT), resulting in double income taxation and an increase in the effective tax burden from 19% to 34.39%. Limited partnerships and some general partnerships are to be granted the status of CIT payers.
Details on all of the changes may be found HERE.
How can we assist you?
- prepare your business for the upcoming significant changes in tax law;
- identify the most effective structure and form of carrying on business activity;
- analyse optimal reorganisation or restructuring scenarios, perform a tax audit in terms of possible restructuring options;
- prepare a reorganisation or restructuring plan;
- implement the selected reorganisation or restructuring scenario.