Advocate, Senior Associate
Patryk specialises in delivering comprehensive legal services to financial and banking entities, having also extensive experience in debt recovery and civil procedure matters, as well as in CHF loans-related proceedings. Patryk has defended creditors’ interests in domestic and foreign debt recovery, bankruptcy and restructuring proceedings, in addition to representing both employers and employees in labour law cases, and advising ordering parties and contractors involved in public procurement proceedings. Patryk has extensive criminal and fiscal litigation experience.
Languages: Polish, English
Membership: Warsaw Bar Association
Education: Kozminski University (Master of Law, major: Criminal Procedure 2013)
- Delivering debt recovery litigation services to one of the largest banks in Poland,
- Providing comprehensive legal assistance to banking units,
- Representing employers in labour disputes,
- Rendering legal services to ordering parties and contractors in public procurement proceedings,
- Defending creditors' interests in domestic and foreign bankruptcy and restructuring cases,
- Having extensive litigation experience in criminal, as well as criminal and fiscal proceedings.