A webinar entitled “Nasdaq Nordic – a promising direction for Polish entrepreneurs“, organized by the law firm Kochanski & Partners and Nasdaq, was held on March 16, 2021 at 11.00-13.00 CET via the Zoom platform. The event is addressed to Polish companies interested in investing on international markets, in particular companies from gaming, IT and biotech sectors.
Our experts will discuss the new strategies of sourcing capital for polish companies. In 2021, many companies will need flexible forms of financing, for measures such as business restructuring and technological development.
To this end, European stock exchanges must create favourable conditions for financing cross-border IPOs. This goal can only now be achieved by capital markets coalescing as a single financing market, free from barriers through the joint strategy “Ready for IPO on foreign capital markets”.
For the development of investors and companies we cannot limit ourselves to investors solely in our own local jurisdiction. The largest European stock exchanges, such as Stockholm Stock Exchange can play a key role in the cross-border financing of companies in turbulent times.
11.00 – 11.30 Welcome and introduction
Discussion on economic situation in CEE:
- Jarosław Grzywiński, Partner, head of capital markets, Kochański & Partners
- Grzegorz Zieliński, Regional Director, Head of Central Europe and the Baltic States, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD)
- Paweł Szaja, Partner, Capital Markets, SHEARMAN & STERLING.
11.30 – 11.45 Introduction to Nasdaq Nordic
- Adam Kostyál, senior vice president, head of listings Nasdaq EMEA.
11.45 – 12.15 Experiences from Nasdaq listed non-Nordic IPOs
Panel discussion moderated by Szymon Balcerzak, head of transaction advisory and analysis, Kochański & Partners:
- Andreas Öhrnberg, CFO Implantica
- Niklas Koresaar, CFO Flexion Mobile
- Jakub Wojtaszek, Managing Partner Anava Capital, Private Equity.
12.15 – 12.45 Panel discussion on possibilities and best options to capitalize for Polish firms
Panel discussion moderated by Paweł Mardas, partner, head of M&A practice, Kochański & Partners:
- Krzysztof Kaczmarczyk, Board of Directors, HUUGE, (former head of capital markets analysis Deutsche Bank)
- Adam Kostyál, senior vice-president, Nasdaq Nordic Head of Listings – EMEA
- Barbara Nowakowska, CEO PSIK
- Ludwik Sobolewski, Former CEO of Warsaw Stock Exchange and Romanian Stock Exchange.
12.45 – 13.00 Q&A session.
Participation in the event is free of charge.
We will confirm each submitted application individually. We reserve the right to refuse participation in case of entities running competitive business. In case of questions feel free to contact us, e-mail address: bdm@kochański.pl