30 June | 10:00-11:30 | Event in English
The war in Ukraine has now lasted for more than 100 days. After the Russian attack, Ukrainian business had to try to survive as best as they can, and those who managed are now adjusting to the new reality.
Poland has opened its borders not only to Ukrainian citizens in need, but also to Ukrainian businesses, who support their country by maintaining jobs and paying taxes. It is important for business to continue developing and Poland can offer assistance and many new opportunities in this area.
During our event we will discuss how Ukrainian business can enter the Polish market, and make the most of the welcoming business environment and diversify into new markets. There are plenty of options in Poland, which are readily suited to Ukrainian businesses.
We look forward to establishing bridges of cooperation between our countries and to helping Ukrainian business readjust despite the conflict in their home country.
Markiyan Malskyy, Partner, Head of the Ukrainian Desk
- Possibilities avenues and forms of diversifying business between Ukraine and Poland
- Advantages and disadvantages of different forms of business activity and diversification of risk
- Liability of shareholders / members of boards
- Procedures for registering business activity and other obligations related to registration
- Reporting obligations
Speaker: Rafał Rapala, Partner
- Temporary transfer of employees to Poland – challenges and opportunities
- Facilitating the employment of Ukrainian citizens in Poland
- Regulations of the Special Law on Assistance to Ukrainian Citizens
- Poland Business Harbour in the IT sector
Speaker: Anna Gwiazda, Partner
Tax perspectives within the relocation of business
- Corporate income tax (CIT)
- Employment taxes
Speaker: Agata Dziwisz, Partner
Real estate matters
- Nearshoring / title to real properties – leasing or acquisition of real properties
- How to lease a property: form of agreements, duration, brake-options / flex format, collaterals, essential clauses
- How to buy real properties and invest in real estate: forms, structuring / specific restrictions, audit of properties
Speaker: Paweł Cholewiński, Partner
Participation in the event is free of charge, following application acceptance and registration. The organiser reserves the right to refuse applications or to cancel the event.
The event may be attended either in person or online.
Onsite venue: Kochański & Partners office, pl. Piłsudskiego 1. The number of participants is limited – first come, first served.
A link to the online broadcast will be sent to participants the day before the event.