On 27 September 2022, the FinTech & InsurTech Digital Congress, the largest digital insurance and financial technology event in this part of Europe, will take place.
The FinTech market has huge potential and businesses are keen to invest in this sector. At the same time, financial and insurance institutions in Poland still need innovative solutions. The upcoming congress is an opportunity to meet outstanding industry experts and expand your network.
Szymon Ciach, Counsel from the Technology Practice, will talk about the legal challenges of building a financial institution’s presence in the Metaverse. Szymon will also discuss whether the Metaverse is safe for the financial sector and how to secure yourself and your brand in this environment.
The agenda also includes topics such as:
- Global trends in the FinTech and InsurTech markets
- Development of the financial sector
- Visions of banks of the future
- The impact of AI on the commercial value of business
- Technological innovations in payments
- The future of the insurance market
- Loss settlement in the context of dynamic sales growth
- Acquisition of digital clients in the insurance sector
- The impact of telemedicine on the insurance industry
- Expectations of a new generation of employees
- Effectiveness of studies in the context of the technological revolution
- Ways of creating a profitable start-up
- Incentives for investors.