What do the indices tell us? – COVID-19 impact on the economy [Kochański & Partners report]
Kochański & Partners experts have analyzed the most important stock indices – both on the WSE main market and abroad.
Our “What do the indices tell us?” report indicates an overwhelming impact of coronavirus on the economy:
- Global stock market indices follow a similar trend – following mid-February declines of a month, recoveries are seen at different paces.
- The main sectors of the Polish economy have suffered from the pandemic to a varying degree. The market has been gradually stabilizing since mid-March 2020, reflected by the stock indices, business approach and activity. Returning to the “new normality” is what we need to do.
- Larger Polish WIG20 companies react to the pandemic much worse than smaller sWIG80 companies.
We encourage you to read the report.
DOWNLOAD THE REPORT
- COVID-19 and the Pharmaceutical Industry [Kochański & Partners report]
- Financial Shield: Aid to Large Enterprises
- Poland | New anti-crisis package
- IP courts and changes in intellectual property proceedings
- Kochański & Partners studying impact of Covid-19 on economy
- Situation of foreigners in Poland in view of COVID-19