2 September 2022 | 10:00-12:00 | Online event
Despite the ongoing war, a number of tenders are currently being conducted by international organisations and the Ukrainian administration authorities to meet the immediate needs of Ukrainian citizens and to rebuild Ukraine’s infrastructure. The services, supplies and works being procured are undoubtedly crucial for Ukraine, and also serve to provide business opportunities for Polish and foreign enterprises eager to participate in Ukraine’s reconstruction.
The webinar will address questions including
- The scale of Ukraine’s destruction and its immediate and future needs
- Sources of funding for Ukraine’s reconstruction
- Finding information on projects and investments in Ukraine
- Preparing to participate in projects in Ukraine
- Current projects and investment opportunities
- Securing business in Ukraine
- Possibilities of obtaining funding by Polish businesses (with particular focus on the KUKE offer)
Who should attend
The event is addressed to Małopolska businesses (SMEs and large enterprises) operating primarily in the following sectors:
- Infrastructure (construction services, materials, etc.)
- Healthcare (medicines, dressings, vaccines, medical equipment, etc.)
- Other (depending on the subject of the contracts)
Jakub Krysa, PhD, Attorney at Law, Partner
Markiyan Malskyy, PhD hab., Advocate (UA), Partner
Jacek Kozikowski, PhD, Attorney at Law, Partner
Participation in the event is free of charge, following application acceptance and registration. The organiser reserves the right to refuse applications.
A link to the online broadcast will be sent to participants the day before the event.