On 2 March, a training course addressing ESG in the financial sector organised by aleBank will take place.
As legislative work on sustainable finance and technological development of the economy continues, companies can struggle with aligning management systems and internal processes with regulatory requirements and ESG reporting challenges.
The topics to be discussed during the training will include:
- ESG from a global and European perspective
- ESG data reporting by companies
- Accessibility of banking services and products for all clients, with a special focus on people with disabilities and seniors.
The speakers will also explore the following questions:
- How can modern technologies available in the financial sector support institutions in meeting their obligations under ESG regulations?
- How should the transposition of legal and regulatory requirements into technology be approached and how to involve the providers of these technologies in the discussion?
Wojciech Wrochna, Partner and Head of the Energy, Infrastructure & Environment Practice will present “Practical aspects of the application of ESG in the use of low-carbon energy taking into account the new proposed Directive on corporate sustainability due diligence”.
For more information, visit the organiser’s website.