2023 will be another challenging year for businesses and their accounting and tax departments.
Changes stemming from the Polish Deal 3.0 package, the Slim VAT 3 package and the draft amendments to KSeF (the National e-Invoice System), will require companies to prepare carefully and make strategic plans.
For this reason, we invite you to a tax breakfast during which we will present the practical aspects of the changes in tax regulations and discuss topics including:
- What has already changed, and what will change in the near future?
- What should companies do today to best prepare for the tax challenges of 2023?
- What is worth doing now to benefit from these changes as quickly as possible?
- Overview of changes in the Polish tax system
- Changes in income taxes (PIT and CIT)
- Changes in withholding tax (WHT)
- Changes in the tax on goods and services (VAT)
- Draft changes to the KSeF
- Q&A session
Agata Dziwisz, Partner, Head of Tax Practice
Wojciech Śliż, Tax Adviser, Counsel
Jakub Dittmer, Associate
Sławomir Wnuczek, Associate
Who should attend?
Entrepreneurs, tax advisers and representatives of accounting and finance departments.
Read here about the most important tax changes after January 1, 2023, under Polish Order 3.0. (link)
Read here about the most important changes stemming from the Slim VAT package (link).
Participation in the event is free of charge, following application acceptance and registration. The organiser reserves the right to refuse applications.
A link to the online broadcast will be sent to participants the day before the event.