The regulatory framework of the food industry is particularly extensive and strict. K&P’s lawyers have extensive experience in advising businesses operating in various areas of the food industry, particularly manufacturers and distributors of beer, deep-frozen food, sweets, dairy products and dietary supplements.
We provide the following services:
- Product labeling
- Advice on advertising and promotion, including advice on nutrition claims
- Advice on the promotion and marketing of dietary supplements
- Representation before governmental authorities (Trading Standards Inspection [PL. Inspekcja Handlowa], Agricultural and Food Quality Inspection [PL. Inspekcja Jakości Handlowej Artykułów Rolno-Spożywczych], Sanitary Inspectorate [PL. Inspektorat Sanitarny], Office for Competition and Consumer Protection [PL. Urząd Ochrony Konkurencji i Konsumentów])
- Drafting and reviewing trade contracts, including representation in negotiations with retail chains
- Representation in proceedings related to the protection of trademarks and imitation of products