Defense & Aviation
K&P’s lawyers have extensive experience in advising firms from the defense and aviation sectors. They have represented, among others, foreign investors in numerous processes of privatization of Polish defense companies, advised on conclusion of armament supply contracts, as well as offered comprehensive support on issues related to offset and offset agreements. Our lawyers have represented multiple manufacturers of aircraft and helicopters, manufacturers of aviation equipment as well as airlines and individuals in the process of aircraft acquisition and financing.
- Advice on negotiation and concluding of armament supply contracts between the State Treasury of Poland and domestic or foreign suppliers
- Advice in connection with the negotiation, concluding, annexing, as well as the performance and settlement of offset agreements concluded with the State Treasury of Poland
- Advice in tender proceedings in the defense sector, including those organized by the Inspectorate of Armament of the Polish Ministry of Defense as well as other government entities
- Ongoing full scope advisory to Polish and international entities in the defense sector, including matters relating to government contracts, regulatory issues and compliance
- Advice on setting up and conducting aviation-related business in Poland including any corporate and regulatory work
- Advice related to the registration of aircraft both in Poland and in other jurisdictions
- Advice related to the creation and operation of aircraft ownership structures, in particular in the scope of tax optimization
- Advice on negotiating and concluding contracts for the acquisition of aircraft, as well as financing of such transactions
- Advice on negotiating and concluding contracts for aircraft leasing, both for airlines and lessors
Leading global manufacturer of aircraft
Global supplier of systems and services to the aerospace and defense industries
Various international manufacturers and suppliers of aviation and aerospace equipment
In order to contact us, please use the form on the right.