For many Polish companies, accessing local capital is the main barrier to international development. However, this barrier is not insurmountable. Due to the dynamic development of Polish businesses, foreign capital markets are becoming more and more accessible.
The webinar Reaching London Capital Markets organized by Pinsent Masons and Kochański & Partners with London Stock Exchange is addressed to companies from the CEE region interested in investing in foreign markets. The event will take place on June 7, 2021 at 12 CET via the Zoom platform.
We will discuss the strategies of international expansion, the regulatory and legal requirements for companies reaching London Capital Markets, and the opportunities and challenges of cross-border financing.
12.00 | Introduction
- Julia Hoggett, CEO, London Stock Exchange
- Piotr Kochański, Managing Partner, Kochański & Partners
12.15| Access to global capital for ambitious Polish/CEE companies
- Axel Kalinowski, London Stock Exchange – Head of Central and Southern Europe
12.45 | | British Government support for Foreign Investors in the UK
- Sandra Piotrowska, FDI Strategic Relationship Manager – Poland & Central Europe, Department for International Trade, British Embassy Warsaw
13.00 | IPO – regulatory & legal requirements
- Gareth Jones, Partner, Pinsent Masons
- Julian Stanier, Partner, Pinsent Masons
- Jaroslaw Grzywinski, Partner, Kochański & Partners
13.30 | Investor perspective and engagement for London listed companies
- London based Broker & Adviser
13.45 | Summary and Q&A session