#RatujBiznes – Wojciech Wrochna, Kochański & Partners, assists businesses affected by the coronavirus pandemic
Wojciech Wrochna, LL.M, Partner, Head of Energy, Natural Resources & Chemicals, joined the #RatujBiznes campaign run by the Commissioner for Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises. This is an information and organizational initiative assisting micro, small and medium-sized enterprises suffering as a result of the economic crisis caused by the COVID-19 pandemic. As part of the campaign, Wojciech Wrochna provided businesses with pro bono legal advice on aid opportunities, available reliefs and exemptions from public law liabilities.
- Transformation of the energy sector in the cloud
- In vitro clinics and infertility in Poland
- Changes to the planned amendment of the Commercial Companies Code - consultation meeting at the Ministry of State Assets
- Remote work order also possible following September 4th
- Kochański & Partners acting as legal counsel to Polskie Sieci Elektroenergetyczne
- The Labour Inspectorate (PIP) to conduct workplace inspections in connection with the COVID-19 pandemic