The K&P team provides comprehensive legal services in advising, developing and the execution of trade agreements. Our experience in this area includes preparation and implementation of the entire spectrum of civil law contracts related to the business activity of enterprises.
Our experts provide services in the preparation of draft contracts for both Polish and foreign entrepreneurs, operating in different sectors of economy, especially in the construction, FMCG, automotive, chemical, pharmaceutical, publishing, telecommunications and new technologies sectors. Our team has extensive experience in drawing up contract templates for retail chains.
The wide range of experience gained in the course of services rendered to entrepreneurs conducting activity in various sectors allows K&P’s lawyers to optimally adjust designed contracts to the internal regulations of a given sector, as well as to include specific trade relations within this sector.
We provide the following services:
- Drawing up and providing opinions on trade agreements
- Preparing general sales conditions and general service conditions
- Assistance in the process of negotiating agreements
- Advice on the selection of the optimal form of securing fulfillment of obligations under trade agreements
- Legal assistance related to the use of the so-called “upfront access payments”
- Advice on the tax optimization of commercial transactions