The K&P team provides ongoing advice on distribution policy to producers, importers and general distributors of various goods. Developing optimal, as well as legal, distribution models requires consideration of a number of areas of law, as well as specific business or customary conditions relating to the functioning of a given industry.
Our lawyers have created or co-created complete distribution agreements for entrepreneurs, operating among others, in the FMCG, automotive, chemical, pharmaceutical, publishing and luxury goods sectors. We provide advice on the optimal model of the intended distribution system, as well as its practical implementations.
We provide the following services:
- Assessment of the implementation possibilities as well as advice on the selection of the distribution system
- Creating a contractual basis for the functioning of the selected distribution system (including exclusive distribution, selective distribution, franchise systems)
- Advice on discounting policy towards distributors, with particular emphasis on the discounting policy of entrepreneurs with a dominant position
- Assistance in creating a distribution policy in the context of competition law requirements
- Drawing up agreements with distributors in the scope of sales support duties
- Creating solutions within the scope of securing payments for the goods supplied