On March 9-10, we invite you to join the fifth edition of Cryptocurrency World Expo, the annual event for today’s blockchain and cryptocurrency community.
Participation in the event will give you the opportunity to:
- learn from leaders of the industry,
- explore the world of blockchain,
- expand your contact network,
- attract new investment opportunities, and
- stay on top of the industry trends and news.
The conference agenda covers the existing and arising topics in the crypto market, focusing on innovative solutions that outperform traditional paths.
On day one (March 9th) of the conference you will learn:
- how to enter the crypto market with your project,
- how to create your own crypto,
- how to find partners for cooperation,
- how to attract investors, and
- how to manage marketing and legal issues regarding crypto.
Day two (March 10th) will be focused on improving investment decisions, giving you answers on:
- which assets to invest in,
- when to take more risk and when to hold back,
- when to move from one asset to another, and
- how to optimize your decision in the long term.
Kochański & Partners law firm, as a partner of the conference, will be represented by Łukasz Węgrzyn, Partner and Head of Technology Practice.
The conference will be simultaneously translated in two languages: Polish and English.
To learn more and get tickets, please visit the organizer’s website under the link.