Modern forms of advertising in the banking sector – training
The next edition of the online Digital Banking Academy training, organized by the Polish Bank Association and featuring a K&P representative, is coming on 29 May.
Agnieszka Choromańska-Malicka, Counsel, Intellectual & Industrial Property Law Practice, will present the legal environment for modern forms of advertising via the legal framework of native advertising, content marketing, virals and cooperation with influencers.
Training participants will learn the most important legal conditions for these forms, with a particular focus on requirements applicable to banks.
- Transformation of the energy sector in the cloud
- In vitro clinics and infertility in Poland
- Changes to the planned amendment of the Commercial Companies Code - consultation meeting at the Ministry of State Assets
- Return to a new "normality" at work
- New Kochanski & Partners business strategy and marketing team
- Kochański & Partners recognised in the Media Law International 2020 ranking