K&P will provide a workshop for the FILM Law School
We are pleased to announce that on Thursday 28th and Friday 29th July Kochański & Partners will provide a workshop for the FILM Law School organised by ELSA Łódź (The European Law Students’ Association – ELSA Poland).
Sylwia Sylwestrzak, Legal Counselor, Partner, will give a speech on: Legal aspects of the actor – producer relationship.
Agnieszka Choromańska-Malicka, Advocate, will give a speech on: Sequel of the film vs. protection of rights of the creator of the original work.
- K&P acts as legal counsel in PLN 300 million consolidation of joint-stock companies
- Kochański & Partners to host Litigation Finance Seminar together with Delta Capital Partners (USA)
- Kochański & Partners advise AccorInvest Group S.A. on the purchase of 85.8% of shares in Orbis S.A.
- IFLR1000 recommendation for K&P Energy & Infrastructure Practice
- K&P win a case before the European Court of Human Rights
- European Medal 2016 in the “Innovative Service” category for Kochański & Partners