K&P will provide a workshop for the FILM Law School
We are pleased to announce that on Thursday 28th and Friday 29th July Kochański & Partners will provide a workshop for the FILM Law School organised by ELSA Łódź (The European Law Students’ Association – ELSA Poland).
Sylwia Sylwestrzak, Legal Counselor, Partner, will give a speech on: Legal aspects of the actor – producer relationship.
Agnieszka Choromańska-Malicka, Advocate, will give a speech on: Sequel of the film vs. protection of rights of the creator of the original work.
- Maintaining financial flow in terms of tax liabilities
- Gaps in the anti-crisis shield - special Covid-19 pandemic Act
- The coronavirus may be deadlier than the 1918 flu: Here’s how it stacks up to other pandemics
- IFLR1000 recommendation for K&P Energy & Infrastructure Practice
- K&P win a case before the European Court of Human Rights
- European Medal 2016 in the “Innovative Service” category for Kochański & Partners