Kochański Zięba & Partners Advised ProService on a Series of Acquisitions in the IT Industry
ProService Agent Transferowy sp. z o.o. has further strengthened its position on the FinTech market in Poland with the assistance of Kochański Zięba & Partners sp.k.. As part of its strategy, ProService has made significant acquisitions (share and asset deals), with the legal support of the firm.
On 28 February 2017, ProService purchased all the shares in Aspartus spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością S.K.A. and all shares in Aspartus sp. z o.o.. Aspartus is a provider of comprehensive IT solutions for financial and insurance institutions.
On 3 March 2017, ProService purchased an organized part of the business of Bonair S.A., i.e. the Financial Institutions Division, which offers software for fund managers and banks.
The Management Board of ProService is confident that “the new challenges and opportunities the Company is facing will very soon turn into market success”. The total value of the transactions is confidential.
The KZP team wasled by Rafał Rapala (Legal Counselor, Senior Partner, Head of Corporate), and included: Kacper Czubacki (Advocate, M&A), Sylwia Mizera (Advocate, Corporate), Piotr Ząbkiewicz (Advocate, Corporate), Szymon Gałkowski (Advocate, Partner, Head of Financial Services), Edyta Rękawek (Associate, Financial Services), Anna Gwiazda (Legal Counselor, Partner, Head of Labor Law), Joanna Ostojska-Kołodziej, Ph.D. (Advocate, Senior Associate, Labor Law), Krzysztof Zięba (Legal Counselor, Partner, Head of FMCG, Retail & Automotive), and Agnieszka Choromańska-Malicka (Advocate, Senior Associate, IP).
- CRACOW OFFICE OF KOCHAŃSKI ZIĘBA & PARTNERS STRENGTHENS ITS POSITION ON THE LEGAL SERVICES MARKET IN SOUTHERN POLAND
- The fourth edition of the Constitutional Week organized by the Professor Zbigniew Hołda Association
- Kochanski Zieba & Partners advises Marlin Equity Partners on the acquisition of technology company Medius Poland.
- Polish Arbitration Forum
- Aleksander Galos Will be a Panelist During the 25th EuroPOWER Energy Conference
- Michał König won 34th Bar Ski Championships