Kochański & Partners Advise Global Primex on the Introduction of eVouchers in the EU
Kochański & Partners Law Firm (K&P) have advised Global Primex sp. z o.o. on the process of marketing the Vload eVoucher within the European Union.
The Vload eVoucher is an independent payment instrument issued by an entity from outside the EU, and distributed in the EU by Global Primex.
K&P’s key responsibility was to advise on whether it was necessary for Global Primex to obtain authorisation from the Polish Financial Supervision Authority to distribute the eVoucher. Accordingly, the regulatory support consisted in an analysis of legal requirements and restrictions in EU law that would be reflected in Polish law in relation to the proposed distribution of eVouchers.
K&P’s advice comprised of determining whether the Vload eVoucher could be considered as electronic money or as a payment instrument within the meaning of EMD1, EMD2 and the Payment Services Act, and whether the distribution of the eVoucher could be qualified as a payment service within the meaning of PSD2 and the Payment Services Act.
- New JPK_V7 (SAF-T) obligatory only from 1 October 2020 - what does this mean for businesses?
- Energy Law – New Deadlines in the Era of COVID-19
- POLISHCLOUD ACADEMY: Cooperation with leading consulting and technology companies brings banks closer to the cloud
- Closer to clouds: A new position of the Office of the Financial Supervision Authority on cloud solutions for the financial services sector
- Kochański & Partners acted as legal counsel in the consolidation of three joint-stock companies from the FORMASTER group
- Kochański & Partners to host Litigation Finance Seminar together with Delta Capital Partners (USA)