Klaudia Szymańska-Rutkowska focuses on banking law, as well as insolvency and reorganisation law, financial law, corporate law and capital markets, in particular, on the financial reorganisation of companies and advice for financial institutions.
She has participated in a number of domestic and cross-border insolvency proceedings, including sauvegarde and scheme of arrangement procedures.
Klaudia has also participated in a number of domestic and cross-border project finance, acquisition and asset finance transactions with respect to international financial institutions. She has also been involved in the due diligence of many companies and financial institutions. She is experienced in providing legal assistance in securitization projects, as well as advising banks on internal banking regulations and bank product documentation.
Before joining K&P, she worked in the Warsaw office of White & Case and completed an internship in the European Parliament. She has been granted numerous scholarships for her academic achievements.
Languages: Polish, English, German.
Membership: The Warsaw Bar of Advocates (3rd year trainee).
Education: University of Warsaw, Faculty of Law and Administration, the field of study of Law (Master of Law, cum laude, 2012), School of German Law – Faculty of Law and Administration, University of Warsaw (in cooperation with the University of Bonn) (2011-2012), University of Warsaw, Faculty of Journalism and Political Science, the field of study of International Relations (bachelor’s studies, 2011). University of Warsaw, Faculty of Law and Administration, Institute of Civil Law, Ph.D. studies. Warsaw School of Economics, Finance and Accounting, masters degree course.
- The Bankruptcy Law. The Restructuring Law, C.H. Beck
- Prawo upadłościowe. Prawo restrukturyzacyjne, Wydawnictwo Beck
- The New Polish Restructuring Law: a “Second Chance” for Businesses, The Emerging Markets Restructuring Journal
- Kochański and Partners ranked in Chambers and Partners: Europe 2019
- Legal 500 Ranking for 2018 has been announced: K&P highly commended!
- Kochanski Zieba & Partners advise Echo Polska Properties on the acquisition of Galeria Młociny in northern Warsaw
- K&P advised ING Lease on the termination of leasing and sale of a real property in the total amount of EUR 27 million
- K&P advised Employees Provident Fund on the cross-border refinancing in the total amount of EUR 94 million
- The new rules of supervision by the Polish Financial Supervision Authority in the banking sector
- K&P advise Echo Polska Properties on a high profile property acquisition in the centre of Warsaw