Joanna Sadowska specializes in court matters to the extent of civil, criminal and intellectual property law.
Joanna is involved in projects pertaining to the protection of personal interests and press law. She also possesses experience with respect to negotiations for office space lease agreements. In addition, she supports the team with the conduct of cases and administration proceedings before common and administrative courts.
Since June 2015, she has held also the position of Knowledge Management Coordinator.
Prior to joining K&P she worked at Polish law firms. She completed her apprenticeship with a court. During her studies, she was granted with a scientific scholarship for outstanding achievements.
Languages: Polish, English.
Membership: The Warsaw Bar of Advocates (1st year trainee).
Education: Leon Koźmiński University in Warsaw/Higher School of Management in Warsaw (Master of Law, 2014), an author of the distinguished master thesis: Pursuance of claims, by legal persons, on account of infringement of their personal interests; in progress: bachelor studies at the faculty of Management at the University of Warsaw.
- Professional support in court proceedings for the protection of personal rights.
- Work with artists and business entities from the media industry in relation to contracts and providing legal advice.
- Support to the team in handling a criminal case for a company owned by an international holding.
- Advice relating to IT projects, SLAs, license agreements, and ongoing advice in relation to the use of computer programs.
- Support to the team in handling an arbitration dispute for a real estate company regarding a possible breach of the non-competition clause (amount in dispute: ca. PLN 1.5 million).
- Advice on commercial leases for office and retail space in A+ class buildings.