Coronavirus Alert | Kochański & Partners law firm has established a dedicated Response Team
Due to concerns arising from the recent outbreak of coronavirus (SARS-Cov-2), Kochański & Partners law firm has established a dedicated response team, available for consultation 24 hours a day.
As a result of the rapid spread of the virus, companies will face challenges in numerous areas. On the one hand, employers should consider taking action for the protection of their employees. On the other, business relationships may be affected due to factors including disruptions in the global supply chain.
Our lawyers will provide you with legal support in all aspects of your economic activity that are or may be affected by the outbreak.
In particular, we provide legal support in the following areas:
- trade contracts,
- business relationships,
- employment matters,
- cooperation with authorities,
- possible ‘worse case’ scenarios and legal consequences.
We encourage you to familiarise yourselves with our experts’ publications on the above matters COVID-19
Wojciech Wrochna, LL.M., Partner
P: +48 22 326 9769
M:+48 734 189 743
- Return to a new "normality" at work
- New K&P business strategy and marketing team
- Kochański & Partners recognised in the Media Law International 2020 ranking
- Emergency Response Team appointed to support management board members in the face of restructuring proceedings and related liability
- Coronavirus and the Retail Real Property sector
- Kochański & Partners ranked in Chambers Europe 2020