Agnieszka specialises in IP and contract law. She has extensive experience in day-to-day legal services provided to corporate businesses and start-ups.
Agnieszka Choromańska-Malicka advises primarily FMCG and IT clients. In her practice, Agnieszka has provided legal advice on various aspects of her clients’ business, including issues related to copyright, industrial property, trademarks and designs, business secrets, advertising law, Internet law, electronic services, competition law and consumer rights. She assists her clients in drafting and negotiating delivery, distribution, IP transfer, licensing, implementation and service agreements, and provides comprehensive advice on retail regulations, including e-commerce regulations.
Agnieszka has expertise in drafting pleadings and representing clients before courts, in particular in disputes arising out of the performance of trade agreements, combating unfair competition and IP infringements.
She is also experienced in working on transactions, including those involving private equity funds, in particular reviewing and assessing business contracts, including IP transfer and licence agreements, as well as drafting the relevant agreements and other documents for transactions.
Currently, Agnieszka is working on her doctoral dissertation on copyright and unfair competition law at the Faculty of Law and Administration of the University of Warsaw.
Prior to joining K&P, Agnieszka worked with JSLEGAL Jankowski, Stroiński i Partnerzy and with the Warsaw office of K&L Gates.
Languages: Polish, English
Membership: Warsaw Bar of Advocates.
Education: University of Warsaw, Faculty of Law and Administration (Master of Law, 2010), American Studies Center at the University of Warsaw (2010).
- Day-to-day legal assistance for the clients from the cosmetics and pharmaceutical industry, particularly preparation and evaluation of licensing agreements, distribution agreements and legal opinions.
- Representing clients from the cosmetics and pharmaceutical industry in legal proceedings concerning the protection of intellectual property, including trademark rights and combating unfair competition (similarity of the packaging, protection of know-how).
- Representing clients from the alcohol industry in legal proceedings concerning the protection of intellectual property, including trademark rights and combating unfair competition (similarity of packaging).
- Day-to-day legal assistance to a company engaged in the creation and development of mobile applications, particularly preparation of agreements with developers and transfer agreements regarding software rights.
- Day-to-day legal assistance to a company engaged in production and distribution of audiobooks, including legal counseling at the early stage of the company development (start-up),which covered particularly preparation and evaluation of licensing agreements, distribution agreements and legal opinions.
- Prawo podatkowe w systemie prawa. Międzygałęziowe związki norm i instytucji prawnych, Wolters Kluwer
- Nowe sposoby rozwiązywania sporów, Rzeczpospolita
- Dbajmy o ochronę własności intelektualnej, Rzeczpospolita
- Czy leasingobiorcy przysługują uprawnienia z rękojmi i gwarancji, Rzeczpospolita
- Trade Secrets, Warsaw Business Journal
- Nowe rozporządzenie chroniące biznesowych użytkowników platform i wyszukiwarek internetowych, Rzeczpospolita
- Agnieszka Choromańska-Malicka: Wchodzi w życie nowa ustawa o produktach kosmetycznych, Rynek Prawniczy
- Poland: Land of rising opportunities 2019, PFR Group
- Reklama, która nawet ma pierwiastek przesady, nie musi wprowadzać w błąd, Rzeczpospolita
- UOKiK będzie mógł blokować e-sklepy. Sprzedający żywność też znajdą się pod lupą urzędu, WH Wiadomości Handlowe