Advocate, Partner, Head of Media Sector
Agnieszka Chajewska provides comprehensive advice to businesses, especially from the media industry. She has extensive experience in press law, protection of personal interests, and copyright and related rights matters. She advises on and negotiates agreements concerning film and series productions, music videos, advertisements, management contracts, etc. Agnieszka deals with image protection in the broad sense.
Agnieszka specializes in resolving court disputes in all phases of the proceedings. In her professional practice, she also deals with commercial disputes, administrative proceedings before public administration authorities and administrative courts, and criminal proceedings, with a particular focus on proceedings relating to offences subject to private prosecution.
Agnieszka provides legal assistance on compliance policies (in the broad sense) of business entities, which includes making audits and inspections, implementing systems, developing procedures, providing training, and representing clients in investigations, court proceedings and administrative proceedings concerning white collar crimes.
Prior to joining K&P, Agnieszka worked at Warsaw courts and polish law firm.
Languages: Polish, English, French.
Membership: The Warsaw Bar of Advocates.
Education: the University of Warsaw, the faculty of Law and Administration (Master of Law, 2011).
Recommendations: The Litigation Practice has been recommended for Dispute Resolution by the Legal 500 EMEA 2017.
- Compliance w przedsiębiorstwie. Tworzenie i wdrożenie systemu compliance. Wybrane zagadnienia., Dziennik Gazeta Prawna
- Prawo prasowe. Postępowania sądowe w sprawach prasowych, C.H.Beck
- Polubownie, dobrowolnie, szybciej i pewnie taniej, Rzeczpospolita
- Propozycja zmiany systemu sądownictwa powszechnego, Rzeczpospolita
- Nie warto unikać rozmowy z dziennikarzami – nawet w niewygodnych sytuacjach, Dziennik Gazeta Prawna
- Press law. Court proceedings in press cases.
- Kochański and Partners Win a Case for Investigative Journalist Wojciech Cieśla against Przedsiębiorstwo Farmaceutyczne LEK-AM sp. z o.o.
- Kochański & Partners Win a Case for an Investigative Journalist from Newsweek Polska against Browary Regionalne Jakubiak.
- Kochański & Partners win a case for Ringier Axel Springer Polska before the Supreme Court.